WiFi Terms of service
The WiFi service of the Consortium GARR provides connectivity to the wireless network to:
- GARR Staff;
- Visitors whose organization is in eduroam federation;
- Visitors whose organization is in IDEM federation to which the only eduPersonTargetedID attribute is required;
- Guests after the creation of the temporary credentials by the Secretariat;
Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE SERVICE. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
Users shall make use of IT resources safeguarding their integrity and ensuring the proper functioning.
Hence, the following activities are prohibited:
- activities that contravene the national and international law, in breach of Community legislation or are not permitted by the ordinary usage of the networks and the services provided;
- unauthorized commercial activities, or any other profit-making activities. The transmission of commercial and/or spamming advertising material, as well as the use of its resources by third parties for such activities;
- activities liable to damage, destroy, jeopardize the security of GARR IT resources, or aimed at breaking the privacy and/or at damaging third parties, including the creation, transmission and preservation of images, data or any other material that is offensive, obscene, defamatory, indecent or likely to undermine human dignity, especially when relevant to sex, race, religion, political opinions or personal and social condition;
- activities in conflict with other institutional aims;
- any other illegal activity.
You agree that the Consortium GARR cannot guarantee the safety of your traffic across its network. It may be possible that the transmitted and/or received data can be lost, damaged, or stolen while connected to the network.
You agree that the Consortium GARR has the right to monitor and log electronically your activity in using the service from time to time and to disclose any information as may be necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the service properly, or to protect itself or its users.