Corso: MISP Training
- Corso: MISP Training
- Mon, 25. February 2019, 09:30 h - Tue, 26. February 2019, 17:00 h
- CNR Istituto per le Applicazioni del Calcolo - Roma, RM
- Formazione GARR
- Ricerca scientifica, Ricerca biomedica, Università
Threat Intelligence Analyst and Administrators + Developers session
In collaboration with CIRCL - Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourgl
Il corso è in lingua inglese
Christian Studer (CIRCL)
Andras Iklody (CIRCL)
In a continuous effort since 2016, CIRCL frequently gives training sessions about MISP (Malware Information Sharing Platform & Threat Sharing). The purpose is to reach out to security analysts using MISP as a threat intelligence platform along with users using it as an information sharing platform. This is an opportunity for the users to meet the developers and exchange about potential improvements or use-cases using MISP as a threat-intelligence platform.
The MISP training will demonstrate how the platform functions; explain how to share, comment and contribute data, and describe the future developments. This part of the training focuses on the analyst aspect along with the management of your own MISP instance especially how to connect to other MISP communities.
- 1st day: MISP Training - Threat Intelligence Analyst and Administrators;
- 2nd day: MISP Training - Developers session
Al termine del corso verrà rilasciato un attestato di partecipazione.
At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be issued.
Il corso è gratuito / free course
Per maggiori informazioni
- CNR Istituto per le Applicazioni del Calcolo
- Via dei Taurini 19