Upcoming training events
There are no training events scheduled at the moment
Further information on planned activities on LearningGARR.
From fostering digital literacy to advanced technical training to scholarships for young innovators: GARR in-class and distant learning activities are dedicated to the research and education community.
GARR offers courses on topics linked to the management and use of the network, as well as of advanced services and applications delivered on top of it: from network management to cybersecurity, from monitoring to digital identity, from Open Educational Resources (OER) to advanced services. Training activities are designed to support the dissemination of technical knowledge and to exchange information and best practices on research and development of new technologies and services.
In addition, GARR promotes initiatives to disseminate and enhance digital skills and digital literacy, to pave the way towards a conscious use of the Internet and the e-Infrastructures.
GARR training offer is open to all users in the Research and Education community and includes:
- Seminars and in-class courses;
- Webinars and self-paced e-learning courses.
GARR annually awards Scholarships to young graduates that are specialising on themes related to e-Infrastructures.
Aggiornamento IdP e nuovi standard: Migrazione da IdP v2 a v3, nuove Entity Categories e il REFEDS Assurance Framework
- Aggiornamento IdP e nuovi standard: Migrazione da IdP v2 a v3, nuove Entity Categories e il REFEDS Assurance Framework
- Mon, 7. May 2018, 10:30 h - 17:30 h
- ISTAT Sede centrale - Roma, Roma
- Formazione GARR
- Ricerca scientifica, Ricerca biomedica, Beni culturali, Università, Scuola, Musica e Arte
Formazione durante l'Idem Day 2018
Daniele Albrizio, Barbara Monticini, Davide Vaghetti
Sintesi del programma
- Ambiente di pre produzione IdP v3
- Strategie di migrazione
- Nuove Entity Categories:
- Research and Scolarship v2
- Data Protection Code of Conduct v2 (compliant con il nuovo GDPR)
- Identity Assurance: il REFEDS Assurance Framework
- ISTAT Sede centrale
- Via Cesare Balbo 14