Upcoming training events
There are no training events scheduled at the moment
Perché non siamo assertivi
Thu, 6. April 2023, 10:30 - 12:00
Open Science Café "La rete di data steward: l’esperienza di UniBO"
Thu, 13. April 2023, 14:30 - 15:30
Further information on planned activities on LearningGARR.
From fostering digital literacy to advanced technical training to scholarships for young innovators: GARR in-class and distant learning activities are dedicated to the research and education community.
GARR offers courses on topics linked to the management and use of the network, as well as of advanced services and applications delivered on top of it: from network management to cybersecurity, from monitoring to digital identity, from Open Educational Resources (OER) to advanced services. Training activities are designed to support the dissemination of technical knowledge and to exchange information and best practices on research and development of new technologies and services.
In addition, GARR promotes initiatives to disseminate and enhance digital skills and digital literacy, to pave the way towards a conscious use of the Internet and the e-Infrastructures.
GARR training offer is open to all users in the Research and Education community and includes:
- Seminars and in-class courses;
- Webinars and self-paced e-learning courses.
GARR annually awards Scholarships to young graduates that are specialising on themes related to e-Infrastructures.
Webinar: Openstack: admin: II modulo
- Webinar: Openstack: admin: II modulo
- Thu, 18. February 2021, 10:30 h - 12:00 h
- On-Line - On-Line
- Formazione GARR
- Ricerca scientifica, Ricerca biomedica, Beni culturali, Università, Musica e Arte
Il webinar sarà trasmesso in streaming sui Canali GARR: GARR.tv, Youtube, Facebook
- Parte 1 (30’’): Dettagli sull’architettura della piattaforma OpenStack;
- Parte 2 (1h): Deploy di un cluster OpenStack, inizializzazione e cenni sulle tecniche di troubleshooting.
Team CSD GARR: Alex Barchiesi, Alberto Colla, Matteo Di Fazio, Fulvio Galeazzi, Marco Lorini, Delia Passalacqua, Claudio Pisa.