Security in Cyberspace: Targeting Nations, Infrastructures, Individuals
- Security in Cyberspace: Targeting Nations, Infrastructures, Individuals
- Dom, 8. Gennaio 2012 - Dom, 15. Gennaio 2012
- Andalo - Andalo, TN
- Eventi comunità
- Ricerca scientifica
25th ISODARCO Winter Course on:Security in Cyberspace: Targeting Nations, Infrastructures, Individuals
This is the third time an ISODARCO course will focus on information technologiesand their relation to war and international relations; previous courses were held insummer 1999 and summer 2002. This Course will have a broad scope, addressing topicssuch as cyberwarfare, cyberterrorism, privacy and freedom of speech, organized crime,Wikileaks and others. Last, but not least, the entire realm of cyberspace is now at risk ofbeing "securitized". It would then be removed from public debate and left into the solehands of law enforcement agencies and defense and military professionals. The overallgoal, as in all ISODARCO courses, is to shed some light, tackle controversial issues andprovide a forum for high-level general discussion among participants and speakers alike.
- - University of Rome "Tor Vergata"
- - University of Trento
- - NFN - Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare
- - Opera Campana dei caduti - Rovereto
- - Forum Trentino per la Pace
- - Autonomous Province of Trento
- - Italian Pugwash Group
- - USPID - Sezione di Trento