This page is currently being updated!
A new Statute was approved on 21 March 2019. Please refer to the Italian version
CONSORTIUM GARR ASSOCIATION
(GESTIONE AMPLIAMENTO RETE RICERCA)
Art. 27 – Accounting year
- The accounting year begins on 1 January and ends on 31 December of each year.
- The financial statements will be approved by the Assembly within four months of the end of the year.
- The bodies of the Consortium shall not enter into financial commitments that exceed the available budget, unless these are in the face of corresponding assured revenue.
Art. 28 – Books of the Consortium
- In addition to the accounting books and records required by law, the Consortium must hold:
- the book of members;
- the book of meetings and resolutions of the General Assembly;
- the register of meetings and decisions by the Board of Directors;
- the book of the meetings of the Technical and Scientific Committee;
- the book of the meetings of the Board of Financial Auditors.