The General Assembly
The Assembly is composed of all members, or their delegates, each represented by a component.
The Board of Directors
The Consortium is administered by a Board of Directors composed of 7 members appointed by the Assembly as nominated by the members at a rate of 3 (three) for the CRUI Foundation, 1 (one) for the National Research Council, 1 (one) for ENEA, 1 (one) for the INFN and 1 (one) appointed by MIUR.
- Sauro LONGHI - FONDAZIONE CRUI, President
- Maurizio LANCIA - CNR, Vice-presidente
- Paolo BRANCHINI - MIUR
- Speranza FALCIANO - INFN
- Paola INVERARDI - FONDAZIONE CRUI
- Fabrizio MICARI - FONDAZIONE CRUI
- Silvio MIGLIORI - ENEA
BoD Meetings Calendar
The President is appointed by the Board of Directors among its members and has the legal representation of the Consortium.
The President is in office for three years and can be re-elected only once.
For contacts or institutional communications:
The Board of Financial Auditors
The Board of Financial Auditors is composed of three standing Auditors, one of whom acts as President, and two as alternates. The Board of Financial Auditors remain in office for three years and are appointed by the Assembly who also appoint the President thereof.
The Board of Financial Auditors supervise the administration of the Consortium, monitor the observance of the laws and of the Statute and verify the regular keeping of the accounts and the correspondence of the financial statements with the results of the accounting books and records.
- Adele CALDARELLI - President
- Marco AVAGLIANO
- Vito PADRONI
- Fabrizio MARTONE
- Gian Pietro ANGELINI
The Technical and Scientific Committee
The Technical and Scientific Committee consists of no less than nine members; it shall remain in office for three years and is appointed by the Board of Directors, which determines the number of its components and appoint its President.
The Technical and Scientific Committee is an advisory body to the Board of Directors for the technical and scientific areas of the Consortium's activities; it formulates operational proposals regarding the implementation of the association's goals and it contributes to the identification and elaboration of annual programmes of activity.
Members of the Technical and Scientific Committee
mandate from 25/06/2018 to 24/06/2021
- Angelo SCRIBANO - Consortium GARR - President
- Manlio ASTOLFI - CNR SC Roma
- Claudio GRANDI - INFN Sez. Bologna
- Fernando LIELLO - Consortium GARR
- Marcello MAGGIORA - POLITECNICO DI TORINO
- Gianluca MAZZINI - UNIVERSITA' DI FERRARA
- Mauro NANNI - INAF-OA BOLOGNA
- Marco PAGANONI - UNIVERSITA' DI MILANO BICOCCA
- Francesco PALMIERI - UNIVERSITA' DI SALERNO
- Giovanni PONTI - ENEA C.R. PORTICI
- Silvio SCIPIONI - CNR SC Roma
- Fabio SIMONI - ENEA C.R. FRASCATI
- Enzo VALENTE - Consortium GARR
- Stefano ZANI - INFN CNAF Bologna