GARR Conference 2023: Call for papers now open
The annual GARR Conference is the event dedicated to networking professionals and researchers who use the network and services on a daily basis.
The call for papers for the conference is now open, with a deadline set on 17 April. Contributions can be about to digital communication and ICT in their various disciplinary fields.
Main focus of this edition is the interconnection of knowledge. The world of research and education is gearing up for an extraordinary season filled with exciting and demanding challenges, thanks in part to the NRRP investments, and is in greater need than ever of interdisciplinary exchange and advanced skills to exploit and operate digital services to the best of their abilities.In this context, it is important to create research infrastructures to support the activities that regularly handle vast amounts of data and demand high performance for their processing, transmission, and storage.
In order to participate as a speaker it is possible to present success stories of innovation from academia, research, education, health, music, arts and humanities with specific reference to:
- Use and data sharing on network infrastructures and services
- Strategies and policies for the development of e-infrastructures
- Data and service access and interoperability
- ICT services for Research and Education Infrastructures
- Training, education and technology transfer
The call for papers and the procedures for participation are available on the event website.
- Call opening: 21 February 2023
- Call closing: 17 April 2023
- Notifications to authors: 19 May 2023
- Conference: 14-16 June 2023
Submit a paper: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=confgarr23
Visite the event website: https://conf23.garr.it